Linkedhill understands that your personal information is important to you and you are concerned with its collection, use and disclosure. To deliver our commitment to privacy, Linkedhill is committed in handling the personal information we collect in an open and transparent manner complying with the legislation and regulations of Nepalese government.
How do we Collect your Personal Information ?
You may provide personal information to us to receive information about products or services offered through this website, to purchase such products and services, to receive newsletters or become involved in promotions or other initiatives commenced by us.
Generally, we collect your information directly from you where possible. We may collect and update your information over the phone, by email, or over the internet or social media when you:
• Visit our website and complete an online enquiry or a form for the purpose of requesting and/or accessing certain services on our website;
• Making any requests or transactions through the Sites or from other sources;
• Tell us about your preferences when making an enquiry or using our products and services;
• Contact us to provide feedback, comments or suggestions on our functions and activities or complete one of our surveys;
• Interact or engage with us through our websites or social media platforms;
• Register, attend or present at one of our conferences, training sessions and events;
• Attend property inspections or visit our offices, including via manual sign-in and security surveillance of our offices;
• Subscribe to communications from us such as updates, publications or newsletters;
• Apply for a job with us or become an employee, or become a supplier or contractor that provide a product or service to Linkedhill;
• Otherwise interact with us or disclose your personal information to us.
If we collect personal information about you from a third party and it is unclear that you have consented to the disclosure of your personal information to us, we will take reasonable steps to contact you and ensure that you are aware of the circumstances surrounding the collection and purposes for which we collected your personal information.
What Personal Information does Linkedhill collect?
Personal information is any information about you, from which you can be identified. When you use our Services, we may ask you to register and/or provide information that personally identifies you for purposes of interacting with our Services. We may collect additional personal information from you from time to time. On any page that collects personal information, we will specifically describe what information is required in order to provide you with the product or service or enter you in the promotion you have requested, as well as to respond to your inquiry or comment.
The kinds of personal information we collect or which we may hold about you may include:
• Name, username, email address, telephone number, Birth date and gender, home, business, and billing addressees (including street and postal code);
• Government issued Identification required for identity verification, such as passport, driver’s license, government redress numbers, and country of residence (for travel insurance purposes), tax identification number;
• Payment information such as payment card number, expiration date, billing address, and financial account number;
• Images (including facial photographs), videos, and other recordings;
• Social media account ID and other publicly available information;
• Communications with us (such as recordings of calls with customer service representatives for quality assurance and training purposes);
• Searches you conduct, transactions, and other interactions with you on our online services and Apps;
• The searches and transactions conducted through the platform;
• Details about your earnings (e.g. home loan calculator);
• Information on how you use our products and services;
• Personal preferences or views regarding products and services;
• Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, server address, domain name and information on your browsing activity when visiting one of our websites;
• Your user name for social networking sites that you use, to refer to, or in conjunction with, our goods and services;
Why do we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information ?
There are various reasons why we might need to collect, hold, use or disclose your personal information and this will depend upon the specific services that we are providing to you. Usually, the main reason that we will need to collect your personal information will be relating to a service that we are providing to you or are about to provide to you and for contacting you in relation to those services.
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
• To provide customer support including conducting, investigating and responding to requests, enquiries, surveys, feedback, comment, complaints and other customer care or brand protection related activities;
• To facilitate your access to the Site and the functionality provided by the Site in order to provide you with access to all or part of the Site or functionality offered through the Site;
• To provide the products or services you have requested from us and keep a record of them;
• To assist us to run our business and to improve our services and performance, including staff training, accounting, risk management, record keeping, archiving, systems development, developing new products and services and undertaking planning, research and statistical analysis;
• To assess the performance of our websites and improve the operation of the websites;
• Sales and delivery of our products - including preparing sales documentation, obtaining credit/debit card information to complete a sale and arranging delivery;
• To plan, market, host and facilitate our conferences, training sessions and events;
• To inform and conduct marketing activities including to promote our products and services;
• To contact you in relation to an event, special offer or product that you might be interested in;
• Providing financial advice and services;
• Payment processing;
• Processing a refund or exchange of a product/services;
• Carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement that we have to comply with, or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution
There is no obligation for you to provide us with any of your personal information but if you choose not to provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide the information, goods or services that you require.
How do we use your Personal Information?
Any Personal Information that we collect will be used by us to enable us to provide you with the services that you have requested for the following purposes:
• To provide products and services to you
• To provide you with information, newsletters or other communications
• To involve you in promotions and other initiatives undertaken by us
• To fulfill your order or requests for services and provide customer service
• To create and maintain your account
• To conduct auditing and monitoring of transactions and engagement
• To conduct marketing, personalization, and third-party advertising
• To protect the security and integrity of our websites, mobile services and our business, and help prevent fraud
• To update our operational and technical functionality
• To conduct business analysis, such as analytics, projections, identifying areas for operational improvement
• To conduct research and development
• To fulfill our legal function or obligations
Some of the uses of the information described above may be provided by third parties, who are authorised to use this personal information for these purposes.
We may use your personal information for direct marketing or promotional activities., However, if we do undertake such activities, you will be provided with an opportunity when first contacted to decline to receive any further communications from us.
Other than for the purposes described above, we will not use your personal information without your prior consent. The only exception to this rule is where disclosure is necessary to prevent injury to life or health, to investigate any suspected unlawful activity or where it may be required by law such as in a response to a warrant, or other legal process.
Storage & Security of Personal Information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that we hold is stored in a secure environment protected from misuse, interference and loss and any unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
In order to ensure the security of your personal data, we apply necessary legal, organizational and technical measures aimed at protecting Personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, change, blocking, copying, provision, disclosure, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to Visitors Personal data. We will usually keep your information for as long as you have an account with us and as long as you access and use our Services. Whenever you request it, we will erase your information as soon as practically practicable, depending on your account behaviour and in accordance with relevant laws. However, for legal reasons, we may archive and/or preserve some information.
Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of all information we collect, we cannot provide any guarantee with respect to the security of your personal information and will not be liable for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to data transmission over the internet or information stored on serves accessible through the internet.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal information collected through this website is not disclosed or passed on to third parties unless it is in accordance with this privacy statement. We will disclose personal information we have about you only in certain specific circumstances, when:
• You agree to the disclosure; or
• We use it for the purposes we collected it; or
• Disclosure is required or authorised by law.
To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose information about you as follows:
• To the other parties in any real estate transaction including developers, builders, vendors, landlords, purchasers and tenants, and their authorised representative;
• To our suppliers and service providers that provide products and services to assist us to perform our functions and activities such as marketing, events, recruitment, HR and share registry management;
• Other third parties who provide services to Linkedhill from time to time;
• To guarantors, other mortgage intermediaries, lenders, financial institutions, insurers, valuers and credit reporting bodies and providers;
• To your authorised representatives (lawyers, mortgage brokers, accountants and financial advisors);
• To debt collectors and utility companies;
• To regulatory bodies, government agencies and law enforcement bodies in any jurisdiction
We and our third-party service providers take all necessary steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information where it is no longer required and to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and interference and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We will not disclose your personal information in circumstances other than those described above without your prior consent. The only exception to this rule is where disclosure is necessary to prevent injury to life or health, to investigate any suspected unlawful activity or where it may be required by law such as in a response to a warrant or other legal process.
Access and correction of personal information
It is important to us that the information we hold about you is up-to-date, accurate and complete, and we will try to confirm your details through our communications with you and promptly add updated or new personal information to existing records when we are advised. Site users can change information in their profiles at any time by logging into their account through the Site. Site users have the right to request that their information be modified or deleted from our files.
Under the Privacy Act, if you believe we are holding information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, you can ask us to correct it, or delete it altogether. To request access to the personal information that Linkedhill holds about you, or to update or correct that personal information, please send a written request at [email protected]
We will only send you marketing information where you have opted in to receive these communications.Marketing may be received via email, SMS, social media, or regular mail. You can change your marketing preferences at any time, by logging into your account and changing this on your account dashboard. You can also opt out of receiving marketing and third-party targeted advertising at any time using the unsubscribe link that can be found at the end of each email that we send.
A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your system. Cookies are small files stored on your device that allow our websites to recognise a particular device or browser. Cookies may record information about your visit, including the type of browser and operating system you use, the previous site you visited, your server’s IP address, the pages you access, and the information downloaded by you.
First-party cookies are directly stored by the website (or domain) you visit. These cookies allow website owners to collect analytics data, remember language settings, and perform other useful functions that provide a good user experience.
Third-party cookies are created by domains that are not the website (or domain) that you are visiting, hence the name third-party. They are typically used for cross-site tracking, retargeting and the personalised advertising.
The information we collect through tracking cookies on our website and social media accounts may also be used to determine demographic and usage patterns. We use this information to help us understand your interests, needs and preferences so that we can personalise your experience when engaging with us. We also collect this information to enable us to promote our products and services to you online and on social media.
Most browsers can be set to detect cookies and you can control how your browser deals with cookies by changing your browser settings (for example by rejecting cookies). However, in doing so, even if you delete cookies from your computer you can still use our Sites, but your user experience may be affected, and some features of the Sites may not function.
Links to other Websites
How to unsubscribe
To opt-out of receiving Linkedhill marketing materials, you will need to unsubscribe from our marketing database.
Linkedhill endeavours to ensure that the information provided on this website is correct at the time of publication. However, Linkedhill does not warrant, guarantee or make representations regarding the currency, correctness, accuracy or suitability for a particular purpose of the information contained on this website.
The user accepts sole and full responsibility and risk associated with the use of this website and use of or reliance on any information contained within this website. Linkedhill does not accept any responsibility or liability for any direct or consequential loss, damage or inconvenience suffered or incurred as a result of use of this website, or use of or reliance on information contained within this website.
While the copyright of the information appearing on the website belongs to Linkedhill, you are welcome to use the information for non-commercial purposes. Any use of the information for commercial purposes and without the permission of Linkedhill may result in an action for breach of copyright.
How to contact us
Complaints and Questions
We take your complaints seriously and will attempt to resolve your issue quickly and fairly.
If you feel your privacy has been breached, please contact us using the contact information setting out the circumstances and reasons for your complaint.
Our team members will acknowledge receipt of your complaint promptly and will normally respond to your request within 5 business days. If your complaint or query is complicated or requires further investigation our response may take additional time to finalise.
We will respond to you by your preferred contact method if you have indicated one.
If you are not satisfied with the result of your complaint to us, you can refer your complaint to Nepal government Authorities.
General Queries & Complaints::
Email: [email protected]
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Thank you for taking the time to read our Privacy Statement.